Get Started / Prices
- Contact me, Beth Smithwick, the principal of CompuCalc. I will discuss the project with you so I can give you an estimate for energy documentation cost and time.
- Send me your plans. Plans created in a computer-aided drafting program can be sent in .dwg or .dxf format (Model Space). Required plan sheets include:
- Plot plan (or a North arrow on the floor plan)
- Floor plan
- Elevations page
- Foundation plan
- Existing floor plan (if the project is an addition)
- For many projects, you — the contractor or homeowner — will have to register at a central database website (e.g., CalCERTS Home Energy Rating Systems - HERS). This website registers building projects whose Title 24 Energy Compliance is reached with the use of HERS Verification Testing(s). This is a paperwork process that became effective October 1, 2010. I can give you explanation and training about this process.
Contact me for an initial discussion, I can give you a firm quote.